Therapist for Childhood Trauma

Is the therapist that's helping "Going Through Adolescence at Age 65" in California? I'd like to contact that therapist, even if not in CA, and ask for a good reference of one who is in CA.

I need the same kind of assistance please.

Please reply to this post.

Comments for Therapist for Childhood Trauma

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Jun 23, 2015
Good post NEW
by: Walter Glover

What a great blog you have!
May I ask you to place some ads of my site Fruit-max on you blog?
I really love your awesome site and want to offer good money for ads on your site! Please, answer me and let's discuss all the details!

Thank you very much!

Mar 22, 2015
Contact for Therapist for healing from childhood trauma
by: Laura

Please use the Contact Us link on the website to contact me so I can refer you to the therapist that I recommend. He is a California-licensed therapist and is very good at what he does.

Sorry it took so long to publish and respond to this post, but somehow it was put in the wrong place.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Childhood Trauma.