Parenting Expert - Parenting Expert for Your Seminar/Convention or TV or Radio Show
Looking for a parenting expert? Laura Ramirez, author of the multiple award-winning book, Keepers of the Children
and Publisher/Author of Family Matters Parenting Magazine
for the past 9 years is available for radio/television interviews and speaking engagements at conventions, conferences or on college or university campuses.
Ms. Ramirez can speak on the following subjects:
- The Practice of Child Stewardship
- Understanding Child Development
- What Children Need from Parents
- From Wounded Child to Insightful Parent
- Understanding What Teens Need
- Raising Confident Biracial & Multiracial Children
- The Healthy Multicultural/Multiracial Family
- The High-Functioning Family
- What Native Americans Can Teach Us About Parenting
- Why It's Dangerous to Raise Children to Be Nice
- Child Abuse Prevention
- The True Meaning of Child Discipline
Due to her understanding of relationships, Ms. Ramirez can also speak about love, marriage and relationships in general.
Her unique presentation style and understanding of the issues is conveyed in a way that is refreshing, insightful, inspiring and humane.
Ms. Ramirez has presented all over the country and on countless radio shows.
To contact her assistant to determine her speaking schedule and openings for interview, use the form below:
Parenting Expert - Parenting Magazine
Insights into the Core Issues Today's Parents Face
Build Your Own Web Business