14 year old smoking and truant

by prakash suthar

i am single parent and i do shift work as security officer. my health is not so good. i do all cooking for my son and try my best to give him a good living, but he is not appreciative and at times getting angry and wants money.

please help me. what can i do. i have reported him to social services. they advise me that they will put him in the hands of SAFE team. but so many times he runs away from my home and I've had to report him to police.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Parenting Advice.